Thursday, April 28, 2011

Show and Tell :)

There are hundreds of things around my house and the farm that I could use as show and tell. Lots of cute baby calves, baby chicks, goats, horses, and just about everything else. But I decided to show and tell you about my family! My family is by far the most amazing, funny, caring, loving, and all of the above family you could ask for... They're, and myself included, are very unique... To say the least! Randomly through out the year, we will have some type of "white trash bash." Sometimes it is during the winter as an "ugly white trash sweater" contest, or just a birthday party, with a little white trash mixed in :) We're a bit crazy and random, but we know how to have good clean fun! I couldn't ask for anything more or better than the family I have! Its like one huge party all the time. I love it ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment