Thursday, May 5, 2011

Senior Project - B.A.K.

Ever since I was a freshman in high school, I always kind of stressed and worried about my senior project. I just couldn't quite wrap my brain around doing a project that big! But now that I am a senior and have completed my project, I have come to the conclusion that I stress WAY too much!
My senior project was completed, April, 14th 2011 along with two of my greatest friends, Brenda, and Kiley. We put on a dance concert which was called B.A.K. to correspond with the first letter of each of our names (I know, we're creative :)). After months of preparing for it, our project went off without any problems what so ever! I stressed and stressed, and even lost sleep over it. But after it was all done, I was almost disappointed in a way. Looking back I had way more fun preparing for it than I ever realized. During the actual project presentation, I was so proud. All of our dancers did an incredible job. There were also WAY more people that showed up than I would have ever though! It was such a good feeling inside... Especially when it was all done and over with :)
Looking back, there are a few things I would do different, but for the most part, I could not be more proud of myself and my two friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment